Melitta Passione Touch Automatic Coffee Machine
Latte macchiato, café crème, cappuccino, espresso, ristretto, lungo and much more – now you can have coffee specialities, frothed milk and hot water at the push of a button. Simply choose from 10 pre-set coffee specialities and enjoy delicious coffee and full flavour. The Melitta® Caffeo® Passione® OT also displays good taste with its elegant and compact design, there is space for it in every kitchen. The Caffeo® Passione® OT impresses with its intuitive ease of use and by the fact that it is hygienic and easy to clean.
Best Aroma System
The Aromasafe® seal on the bean container means that the diverse flavours and aromas of your coffee beans are even better protected. The Bean to Cup feature means that only the amount of coffee beans you need are freshly ground and then the ground coffee is immediately brewed. The unique pre-brewing and extraction process (A.E.S.) ensures that the coffee flavour develops perfectly.
The Caffeo® Passione® OT sets new standards for compactness. The cubic form is visually impressive and is so compact that you can find the ideal place for it anywhere.
One Touch Feature
Whether you want one of the programmed varieties of coffee, warm milk, frothed milk or hot water - pour your favourite drink with just one touch.
10 varieties of coffee
Thanks to the product buttons you can call up the 4 classics - espreso, café crème, cappuccino and latte macchiato at the touch of a single button. Using the recipe feature you can create 6 further coffee specialities: ristretto, lungo, americano, espresso macchiato, café latte, café au lait.
Double Cup Mode
Pour two fresh cups of coffee at once.
Easy Steam Cleaning
As well as the integrated programme to thoroughly clean the milk system, Easy Steam Cleaning means you can quickly and hygienically clean in between times: parts in contact with milk are cleaned with hot water and steam - if you prefer after every cup of coffee or call up separately using the menu.
Auto Clean & Descaling
The Caffeo® Passione® OT automatically indicates in the display when it needs to be cleaned or descaled. The cleaning or descaling programme is simple to call up in the menu..
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.