Melitta Epour Coffee Maker
RETHINKING FILTER COFFEE.
Full aroma development with small and large preparation quantities, intense, but a less bitter taste and hot coffee enjoyment – the Melitta® epour® sets new standards in filter coffee preparation and allows coffee enjoyment at its best. Every detail is devised to perfect coffee preparation: the rotating water outlet with individual brewing profiles, the pre-brewing function and the constantly high brewing temperature together create a taste experience that will impress you.
360° ROTATING WATER OUTLET
Dampens the coffee particularly evenly and precisely.
FILTER HOLDER 1X4®
Removable with open design – for maximum convenience and a preparation experience encompassing all the senses.
REMOVABLE WATER TANK
With recessed handle and water level indicator on both sides for easy filling – ideal for right- and left-handed users.
PRACTICAL DRIP STOP
Easy removal of the glass jug before the end of the brewing process without any annoying dripping – for coffee lovers who can't wait.
BOROSILICATE GLASS JUG
High-quality, heat-resistant and with a particularly nice shape – also dishwasher safe.
Keeps the coffee reliably warm – with automatic switch-off after 40 minutes.
With individual setting options and a practical LED limescale indicator – for simple and intuitive usage.
Sometimes one detail can change everything. Melitta Bentz realised this back in 1908. Her seemingly small, but game-changing idea – the coffee filter – revolutionised coffee preparation at the time. Over 100 years later, the Melitta® epour® is creating a new milestone with its leading-edge brewing technology in which every detail is designed for perfect coffee enjoyment. Melitta® epour® – The taste of perfection.
The 360° rotating water outlet with alternating direction ensures precise and even distribution of the hot water. The coffee is therefore dampened with water in an optimum way that is inspired by the circling motions when you prepare filter coffee by hand.
Thanks to the pre-brewing function, the coffee is first dampened with hot water before the actual start of brewing and then has a short time to expand. This allows the coffee to bloom slowly and the fine coffee aroma to develop fully.
Since quantity counts in addition to quality, the Melitta® epour® automatically switches between four different brewing profiles to extract the coffee optimally according to the amount being prepared. This guarantees an ideally balanced taste – no matter whether only a small quantity or several cups of coffee are being prepared.
The unmistakable taste of filter coffee is achieved when the hot water hits the ground coffee and the contact time is comparatively short. The high-power heating element in the Melitta® epour® guarantees an ideal, constantly high brewing temperature of 92 to 96°C and the innovative water distribution an optimum brewing time of four to six minutes.
The brewing technology of the Melitta® epour® has been awarded the seal of the renowned European Coffee Brewing Centre (ECBC) in Oslo. The label is awarded only to coffee machines that meet the highest European quality standards for coffee preparation. Outstanding coffee quality under hand and seal – this is why we give an extended manufacturer’s three-year guarantee for the Melitta® epour®.
The Melitta® epour® is easy to operate thanks to the innovative touch panel. You can activate and deactivate the pre-brewing function with the PRE-BREW button. Furthermore, you have the option of controlling the direction of rotation of the water outlet manually by using the CONTROL button. You can also program an individual brewing profile in “Barista Mode”.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.