Melitta CI Touch Automatic Coffee Machine
THE MELITTA® CI TOUCH®
is an all round talent among fully automatic coffee machines. Numerous international coffee specialities can be made with a simple touch. Exclusive functions such as the two chamber bean container ”Bean Select“, which allows you to always select the right type of coffee beans, an elegant design, a quiet as a whisper grinder and an intuitive use make it a pleasure for all of your senses.
The CI Touch® impresses because it is so easy to use. The preset coffee varieties espresso, café crème, cappuccino and latte macchiato can be selected with just one touch. You can also select warm milk, frothed milk or hot water really simply and conveniently with One Touch.
10 COFFEE SPECIALITIES
With the CI Touch® you can enjoy a wide variety of coffee specialities. As well as the 4 classics - espresso, café crème, cappuccino and latte macchiato - 6 other coffee specialities such as lungo, americano and espresso macchiato can be prepared.
MANUAL BEAN SELECT
To perfectly prepare numerous coffee specialities, different types of coffee beans are needed to ensure the best possible taste experience. Therefore the CI Touch® has a two-chamber bean container called "Bean Select" (manual selection), which depending on the recipe and personal taste allows you to select mild coffee beans or strong aromatic espresso beans for example. The Aromasafe®lid and the tinted container also help preserve the flavour of the coffee beans. The integrated ground coffee chute also gives you the opportunity to use coffee which is already ground.
PRO AQUA FILTER TECHNOLOGY
If you use a Melitta® Pro Aqua Water filter then the CI Touch® only needs to be descaled once a year. The filtered water not only improves the quality and the flavour of your coffee, but also prevents limescale deposits building up in the water system.
(This is based on brewing six 120 ml cups of coffee a day and changing the filter six times in accordance with the appliance specifications.)
QUIET AS A WHISPER GRINDER
You want to enjoy making your coffee in peace? This is no problem with the quiet as a whisper grinder, it is not only quiet but also especially quick.
DOUBLE CUP MODE
With Double Cup Mode you can make two cups of numerous coffee specialities with or without milk at the same time.
AUTOMATIC CLEANING AND DESCALING PROGRAMME
The display automatically indicates when the machine needs to be cleaned or descaled. Step-by-step instructions guide you through the different steps of the programmes.
PLUG-IN MILK SYSTEM
Removable milk system with with an external, dishwasher-safe milk container which fits in every fridge.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.