Leaf & Bean Electric Coffee Maker
Leaf & Bean Electric Coffee Maker will make deliciously brewed espresso easy and in the comfort of your own home. With a clear top for viewing the dark rich espresso coming up and the base made aluminium it’s a brewer that’s durable and long lasting. With the ideal brewing capacity of 3 cups, the compact brewer is a perfect fit for kitchen benches, offices, and worksites. Popularised by the Italians, Moka Pot is enjoyed by many people all across the world.
Automatic Stovetop Espresso
The electric percolator will consistently brew your coffee time and time again without any need to watch over the stove waiting for the coffee to boil over and make a mess. With a easy to prepare and automatic brewing cycle all the hard work is done by the Leaf & Bean Electric Coffee Maker and you can enjoy the morning and your delicious coffee without any huss.
Easiest Way to make Great Coffee
The 360° wireless base allows you to remove the Brewer off the base and then set it back down again at any angle and from any direction. The aluminum brewer keeps the heat well insulated after brewing and your coffee will be served hot and full-flavored every time for years to come.
Leaf & Bean Electric Coffee Maker Instructions:
- Fill the coffee basket with medium-fine grounds.
- Fill the water reservoir to just below the safety valve.
- Set the brewer on the 360° wireless base and turn on the brewer.
- In 4-6 minutes, your coffee will be ready.
The process is simple and repeatable, so you can always count on a delicious brew.
Leaf & Bean Electric Coffee Maker FEATURES
Coffee Brewed for You – With the in-built stovetop, simply place the Brewer in the base, hit the switch and wait for great coffee.
360° Wireless Base – Easy to use element allows you to place the Brewer down from any angle.
3 Cup Capacity – Making 120ml of Espresso, enough to have a few or share with a friend.
Clear Top – Watch the Espresso Brew through to the top, and then you’ll know when it’s done.
Durable Aluminium Base – Will last for years to come.
Auto-Off Function – Will turn off once all the water has brewed to the top, to ensure it does not boil dry.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Leaf & Bean Electric Coffee Maker
|Materials||Tritan Plastic top, Stainless Steel, and Aluminium|
|Capacity||3 Cups ( ~ 120ml)|
|Dimensions||(W) 17cm x (D) 13cm x (H) 25cm|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.