Kinto Stainless Steel Slow Coffee Set - 600ml
Slow down and relax with the Kinto Stainless Steel Slow Coffee Set. Pour over coffee brewing is a meditative, calming experience, and this Kinto set’s alluring display takes the moment one step deeper.
The Kinto stainless steel filter encourages a rich flavour and silky body by allowing coffee oils to slide through to the final brew. These oils are largely responsible for bright fruity and floral flavours, and are a key element to a satisfying coffee experience. You’ll never want to go back to paper again, which means no more paper waste.
The heat resistant glass carafe is hand blown by Japanese craftsman. It is comfortable to hold and an eye-catcher. Throw it in the dishwasher or the microwave - it’ll handle both with ease.
The slow coffee set comes with a BPA-Free plastic filter holder that will keep a filter with used coffee from dripping everywhere. The holder also doubles as a coffee bean scoop, with markings on the side for easier measuring.
Kinto Stainless Steel Slow Coffee Set Features
Rich Aromatics - The stainless steel filter allows the aromatic coffee oils to pass into the final beverage for richer flavour and silkier body.
Meditative Brewing - Slow brewing with the Kinto is a calming, focusing process.
Hand Blown Glass - Stunning glass carafe created by Japanese craftsman.
Reusable Filter - The filter is designed to last and will eliminate any creation of paper waste, brew after brew.
- Kinto UniTea Plastic
This product includes includes:
- 1 Heat Resistant Glass Carafe
- 1 Stainless Steel Filter
- 1 BPA-Free Plastic Filter Holder / Coffee Scoop
- Heat-Resistant Glass, Stainless Steel Filter, BPA-Free Plastic Filter Holder
- Dimensions: Size: D 100 x W 125 x H 150 mm
- Weight: 360g
- Dishwasher Safe
- Kinto Pour Over Kettle
- Kinto Range
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.