Kinto Oct Brewer
Kinto Oct Brewer is a clever design based around an octagon with eight sides. The Kinto Oct is beautiful and sleek, using crafted porcelain, made in Japan. This coffee brewer can be held easily without a handle, and has been created so that adding the paper filter and removing it are simple.
Kinto Oct Brewer Instructions:
- Grind 16g of coffee at a medium setting and place in the paper filter.
- Pour 40ml of hot water over the grounds to start the bloom.
- After thirty seconds, pour the remaining 290ml in slow circles, avoiding the sides.
- When the coffee drains out, pour your coffee and enjoy.
The Smooth flawless looks of the Kinto Oct offer a high degree of temperature stability with the dripper made form Japanese Porcelain that is fired in a giant kiln. The kiln heats up gradually taking 8 hours to reach a searing 1,000ºc before the Dripper is set to cool before being polished for that mirror look.
Kinto Oct Brewer FEATURES
Porcelain Dripper – Perfect for heat stability during brewing, it’s beautiful to look at and touch.
Made in Japan – From the giant Kiln of the Japanese Porcelain makers.
Dishwasher Safe – Easy to keep clean, you’r able to place it in the dishwasher.
Makes 4 Cups – It can brew from 1 -4 Cups of coffee.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Kinto Oct Brewer
- Materials: Porcelain
- Capacity: 4 Cups
- Dimensions: 130 (W) x 11mm (D) x 10.5cm (H)
- Kinto 4 Cup Cotton Paper Filters
- Kinto Pour Over Kettle
- Kinto Glass Jug
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team