Izzo Vivi Fiat Coffee Machine
Compact but complete, the Izzo Vivi Fiat HX doesn’t sacrifice important features in the name of size. This prosumer coffee machine delivers a stellar performance with its commercial E61 group head with preinfusion, heat exchange system, hot water valve, and powerful steam wand. If you’re looking for cafe-quality performance at a fraction of the size and cost, the Izzo Vivi Fiat HX is a great option.
Within the Izzo Vivi Fiat’s slim form is a powerful machine. This Italian-style coffee maker is equipped with a 1.8L boiler and a heat exchange system to deliver enough hot water simultaneously to the brew group and steam wand. There’s also a hot water valve for your teas and long blacks, a feature that’s missing from most compact coffee machines. Whether you’re making morning coffee for yourself or serving guests, it doesn’t miss.
Impeccably designed with a stainless steel casing and a variety of side panels to choose from, the Izzo Vivi Fiat is a gorgeous piece of machinery. The hot water and steam toggles and lever are callbacks to old-fashioned coffee machines and make the Izzo Vivi Fiat quite an experience to use.
Other features to love about this pro-grade domestic coffee machine include a pressure gauge to guide you when pulling your shot, a 2.3L water tank, plus two sets of 58mm portafilters -- one single, one double.
Izzo Vivi Fiat Coffee Machine Features
Heat exchanger - The 1.8L boiler is paired with a heat exchange system to power the brew group and steam wand at the same time.
E61 group head - Commercial E61 group head with preinfusion.
Cool touch steam wand - A powerful steam wand for your milk preparations.
Hot water valve - Hot water for your teas and long blacks, this feature is left out in most compact coffee machines but is included in the Vivi Fiat HX.
2.3L water tank - A capacious water tank for all-day brewing.
Pressure gauge - See where your brewing pressure is at for that perfect shot.
Low water sensor - Alerts you to low water levels.
This product Includes
- 1 x Izzo Vivi Fiat Coffee Machine
- 1 x Single spout portafilter
- 1 x Double spout portafilter
- 1 x Blind basket
- 1 x 58mm tamper
1.8L Heat exchanger
Tank or Plumbed
Digital & Manometer
(H) 350mm x (W) 270mm x (D) 420mm
- Coffee Sensor Flow Control Device - E61 GH
- Timemore Black Mirror Nano Scales
- Baratza Sette 270 Grinder
- Black Panels
- Red Panels
- White Panels
- Stainless Steel Panels
- Wood Panels + Trim
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.