Hario Shizuku Slow Drip Brewer
The 'Shizuku' cold drip brewer from Hario allows anyone to make the same cold drip coffee you get from your local cafe. The easy to set up unit requires no drip speed adjustments, brew time relies on the particle size of the coffee grinds. The finer you grind, the longer it takes for the water to pass through the coffee therefor the stronger the extraction will be.
This stylish slim line unit, allows you to set up the coffee and water ratio and then simply put it in your fridge door and let it drip away! After 2-3 hours brewing will be complete and ready for you to drink.
- Adjustment free drip mechanism
- Easy to use
- Great for domestic and commercial applications
- 600ml capacity
- Dishwasher safe
Here’s a brief recipe:
- Coarsely grind 48g of coffee into the mesh filter.
- Add 600 ml of cold, clean water to the top beaker.
- Let it drip for 2-3 hours in the fridge.
- Take out the filter and store the concentrate in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Mix the concentrate with cold water and ice for iced coffee, hot water for hot coffee, or mixers and a spirit for a coffee-cocktail.
Hario Ceramic Coffee Grinder
- With 100g Capacity it is Ideal for Cold Brew
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team