Hario Shizuku Slow Drip Brewer
The 'Shizuku' cold drip brewer from Hario means anyone can make the same cold drip coffee you get from your local cafe. Unlike the water dripper, this device requires no drip adjustments since brew time relies on the particle size of the coffee grinds; the finer you grind, the longer it takes for the water to pass through the coffee, therefore the stronger the extraction will be. It is very easy to use.
The drop-by-drop percolation takes between 1 - 2 hours, all thanks to the adjustment free drip mechanism designed by Hario, and the mechanism itself has a slit inside the top part of the filter, allowing the water to drip slowly through the coffee grounds.
The Hario Shizuku Slow Drip Brewer features a 600ml capacity, heat-proof glass body which is easy to use and keep clean. Made with Hario’s durable, world-renowned glass, the Hario Shizuku Slow Drip Coffee Brewer makes a flavourful brew that is rich in sweetness and complexity.
- Adjustment free drip mechanism
- Easy to use
- Great for domestic and commercial applications
- 600ml capacity
- Dishwasher safe
Here’s a brief recipe:
- Coarsely grind 48g of coffee into the mesh filter.
- Add 600 ml of cold, clean water to the top beaker.
- Let it drip for 2-3 hours in the fridge.
- Take out the filter and store the concentrate in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Mix the concentrate with cold water and ice for iced coffee, hot water for hot coffee, or mixers and a spirit for a coffee-cocktail.
Hario Ceramic Coffee Grinder
- With 100g Capacity it is Ideal for Cold Brew
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team