Hario Metal Drip Scale
The all-new V60 METAL DRIP SCALE is designed to be even more user-friendly. Addressing the specific needs of professional users, many distinguishing features are packed into its simple design.
Timer | Scale
The extraction amount or weight is still displayed on the right side,
while the extraction time is still shown on the left side.
LED Black light
The new model employs a reverse LCD with white numbers atop a black matte.
It features an LED backlight, making it readable even in dimly lit locations.
Stainless weighing platform
The top plate is made with stainless steel, which allows it to withstand heat, and also
contains insulating materials to prevent heat from transferring to the base.
The main body' s top plate is covered with a flat acrylic plate, allowing water and coffee
grounds to be easily wiped off and can be removed from the main body simply by turning it.
Non-slip rubber feet
The main body is sturdy and heavy, while the underside has non-slip rubber feet in each
corner, reducing movement during the brewing process to ensure accuracy and consistency.
When not in use, the main body can be laid on its side and stored upright to conserve space.
Simply charge it with a USB device.
Runs 80 consecutive hours after charging for 4 hours
Main body / Methacrylate resin, ABS resin
Weighing plat form / Stainless steel, ABS resin
Non-slip rubber of the bottom /Silicone
Maximum weight : 2000g
Unit of display :
2-200g:0.1g 200-500g:0.5g 500-2000g:1g
Display : 4-Digit Digital LCD
Maximum count up time 90minutes 59seconds
Accuracy at room temperature(20℃): ±0.0026%
Stabilization time : 3seconds
Power source :
Nickel metal hydride battery 3.6V
Battery run time: About 80 hours
Charging : Charging time/About 4hours
Input : DC 5V 200mA
Power consumption (when in use) : About 8mA
Automatic power of :
About 5 minutes Timer (when in use) 99' 59"
Accessory : USB charging cable (50cm)
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.