Never leave your espresso routine behind with the HandPresso Pump. This portable espresso maker functions by hand-generated pressure alone and requires no electricity, CO2 cartridge, or compressed air, making the device as portable as you are.
The hand pump technology is similar to that of a bike pump, and the pressure (up to 16 bars) is stored in the device while you load the coffee. The HandPresso Pump works with ground coffee of your choice or ESE pods, giving you a wide range of options to choose from. The water reservoir can hold up to 50ml of hot water from a kettle, and the end of the pump acts as a tamp for the coffee.
Once your pressure, coffee, and water are set and ready to go, all you have to do is hold the HandPresso over a cup of your choosing, press the top-facing pressure switch, and watch the magic happen. The result is balanced espresso with a rich, thick layer of crema.
The device is lightweight, small, and capable of fitting into any luggage or backpack. It is built with stainless steel and BPA-free plastic and comes in three colors: white, silver, and black.
HandPresso Pump Features
Espresso On The Go - Take delicious espresso around the world or across town.
Hand Powered - Powered by hand alone. No electricity, CO2 cartridge, or compressed air.
16 Bars Of Pressure - Capable of producing enough pressure to rival commercial machines.
Use Any Coffee OR ESE Pod - Compatible with any ground coffee or ESE espresso pod.
3 Color Options - Choose between black, white, and silver.
This Product Includes
- HandPresso Pump
- User Manual
- Pressure: Up To 16 Bars
- Dimensions: 22 x 10 x 7cm
- Weight: 480g
- Water Capacity: 50ml
- Ground Coffee Capacity: 7g
- HandPresso Accessories
Have a look at this great machine in action:
Pressure: 16 bars
Water reservoir: 50ml
Size 22 x 10 x 7cm
Note: For information regarding cleaning and maintenance of the Handpresso unit, please refer to the Handpresso user manual. This provides useful tips to make sure that your Handpresso continues to produce a premium quality espresso time after time.
No need to use detergents or harsh chemicals. The Handpresso can be cleaned by a simple rinse with water and can be dried with a soft cloth. The Handpresso is not designed to be put into a dishwasher or microwave (the above mentioned can change the characteristics of the machine and compromise the structural and aesthetic integrity of the unit).
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.