GROSCHE Aberdeen Teapot
A smart tea brewer that lets you steep on top of your favourite mug. Created with loose-leaf steeping in mind, the GROSCHE Aberdeen Teapot is easy to clean and convenient to use. It is also gorgeously clear so you can enjoy the zen of watching your favourite tea brew.
The Aberdeen Smart Tea Steeper makes sure you end up with a clean brew that’s free from sediments. It is designed with stainless steel strainer at the bottom to filter out any loose leaves. Better yet, it allows you to drain the brewed tea straight into your favourite cup when it’s for a sip.
Easy to clean
Loose-leaf tea can be messy to brew and complicated to clean afterwards. The Aberdeen Teapot solves this problem with its design. The wide mouth lets you add tea effortlessly into the pot and makes it easy to remove after. And because the tea is dispensed from the bottom of the brewer, no loose leaves ever end up in your cup!
The components of the brewer also disassemble with ease for a thorough cleaning. The Aberdeen Tea Steeper is also dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
Made with clear Tritan plastic, this durable brewer gives you the impression that it’s made with glass. The crystal design gives you an unobstructed view into the pot so you can enjoy a zen-like steeping experience. Tritan plastic is BPA-free and shatter-proof.
Safe Water Project Your purchase of the Grosche Aberdeen Teapot contributes to the brand’s Safe Water Project which provides clean drinking water to families in India, Malawi, Pakistan, the Philippines, South Sudan, and Uganda for 50 days through numerous projects.
GROSCHE Aberdeen Teapot Features
For loose-leaf brewing - Created for loose-leaf brewing, it comes with a stainless steel strainer at the bottom.
Brews straight into your cup - This brewer is compatible with just about any mug or cup!
Sediment-free teas - Dispenses brewed tea from the bottom to further prevent sediments from muddying your cup.
Easy to clean - The wide mouth makes it easy to add loose-leaf tea and empty out afterwards. Also dishwasher-safe.
Durable - Made with BPA-free Tritan plastic which is also shatter-proof.
This product Includes:
- 1 x GROSCHE Aberdeen Teapot
Tritan plastic, stainless steel, silicone
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.