Fellow Opus Coffee Grinder
The latest grinder from Fellow is designed for espresso. Plus comes at a more affordable price point for its quality! The Fellow Opus has equipped with 40mm six-blade conical burrs paired with a powerful motor to deliver consistent results and bring out pleasing coffee profiles. Its wider range of grind settings plus the ability to fine-tune at each point makes it a fantastic all-around grinder for the home or cafe.
Fellow specifically created the Opus as an espresso grinder. It has 41 settings plus a fine-tuning internal ring to help you grind as fine as you want. Compared with the brand’s iconic Ode grinders (which were designed for filter), the Opus has 10 more settings to cover everything from coarse grinds for cold brewing to fine grinds for espresso. They were also careful to keep the Opus at an affordable price point by using conical burrs instead of flat ones.
The Opus does take something from the Ode: the anti-static technology. Added to the Ode Gen 2 to solve its issue of messy grinding, you can expect the Fellow Opus to grind clean right from the start.
Keeping in line with the brand’s sleek and almost futuristic look, the Fellow Opus fits right in with its clean lines and minimalistic controls. It’s gorgeous in matte black and will steal the show in any kitchen or brew bar.
Fellow Opus Coffee Grinder Features
For espresso grinding - Although a great all-purpose grinder, the Fellow Opus was designed with espresso grinding in mind.
40mm burrs - The 6-blade burrs are dubbed the "C6-40 Burly Burrs." Paired with a powerful motor to deliver a uniform grind with consistency.
Wider grinding range - 41 grind settings to suit all kinds of coffees and brewing methods.
Fine-tuning - The grinder has an inner ring dedicated to fine-tuning the grind size at each setting.
Anti-static technology - Ensures a mess-free routine and reduces retention.
This product includes:
- 1 x Fellow Opus Coffee Grinder
40mm Conical Burrs
|Best For||Espresso Brewing|
|Grind Adjustment||41 Micro Settings|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.