Fellow Carter Vacuum Mug
We never understood why to-go tumblers made design decisions that compromised the coffee drinking experience. The senses–taste, smell, and touch–were ignored, while durability and extreme heat retention were prioritized. Why not both?
Introducing Carter, a travel mug finally worthy of the coffee inside. Designed to amplify the senses and engineered to fit the most popular manual brewing devices, you can now enjoy coffee at its fullest, everywhere.
TAKE ME WITH YOU!
Imagine the feeling of your favorite Saturday morning mug, designed for Saturday afternoon errands.
AROMATIC WIDE MOUTH
You don’t sip out of a tiny hole at home. A mug-inspired mouth lets you access coffee’s full aroma and gage the temperature before you drink
DRINKABLE THIN LIP
A tapered thin lip mimics a Cabernet glass to deliver coffee directly to your taste buds while also sitting comfortably on your mouth.
TRUE TASTE CERAMIC COATING
Your coffee should taste how you intended. Unlike stainless steel, a ceramic interior keeps your brew free of odors, oils, and “old penny” tasting notes.
Skip a step with a 69 mm diameter rim designed to fit the most popular manual brewing devices.
HEAT-LOCK DOUBLE WALL VACUUM
Because triple walled seemed a little overkill. Our 304 18/8 insulated stainless steel retains heat for 12 hours and stays cold for 24 hours.
A quick, 270° twist locks the lid to eliminate liquid mishaps. You have our your-bag-is-not-getting-wet guarantee.
- Materials: 18/8 stainless steel, BPA-free plastic and steel lid, inner ceramic coating.
- Sizes & Dimensions: 86mm diameter body, 69mm mouth. 12oz: 127mm tall with lid, 121mm tall without lid. 16oz: 157mm with lid, 152mm without lid.
- Compatibility: Fits all standard drippers and the AeroPress® Coffee Maker, but may not fit in all cup holders.
- Packaging: Packaged in an RPET bag made from 100% recycle
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team