Fellow Carter Move Mug
The Fellow Carter Move Mug is the ultimate travel coffee mug. It’s leak-proof, with a double wall vacuum seal and an easy-to-use tapered lip, so you can drink your coffee without leaving a mess.
With a snap-in stainless steel splash guard to keep your coffee from spilling out of the cup during travel, the ceramic interior keeps liquids hot for hours. The best part? The Carter Move Mug is available in three sizes: 8oz, 12oz and 16oz.
Fellow's high-quality manufacturing and user-focused design have created a travel mug to be your perfect coffee companion on the go and specifically designed to fit in most standard car cup holders and is engineered to fit a majority of drip and other brewers so that you can brew straight into your Carter Move Mug.
Fellow Carter Move Mug Features
Heat-Lock Double Wall Vacuum — 18/8 Stainless Steel Insulation assist in holding temperatures for longer.
Snap-in Splash Guard — Drink in the car, on the bus, or on the go - the splash guard keeps the ride mess-free.
Drink Hold Compatible – With a 77mm diameter it fits comfortably into the average holder (80mm).
A pleasure to Use — With this tapered drinking lip, a smooth matte finish to hold.
3 Sizes to Choose From— With 8oz, 12oz and 16oz Size - there’s one for all coffee lovers.
Leak-Proof — A vacuum leak-proof lid seals tight to preserve your brew and outfit.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Fellow Carter Move Mug
- Stainless Steel Snap-In Splash Guard
|18/8 stainless steel, BPA-free plastic with steel lid. Inner Ceramic Coating
|8oz / 12oz / 16oz
77 mm diameter body | 62 mm mouth.
8oz: 126 mm tall w/ lid | 104 mm tall w/o lid
12oz: 158 mm tall w/ lid | 135 mm tall w/o lid
16oz: 190 mm tall w/ lid |167 mm tall w/o lid
Fits in most car cup holders.
Fits most standard drippers, not compatible with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker or the Prismo AeroPress® Attachment
- Warm Pink
- Real Red
- Slate Grey
- Mint Chip
- Stone Blue
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.