Brew sludge-free french press coffee with the Espro Press. Durably built, vacuum sealed, and featuring a double micro-filter, this isn’t your average french press.
Espro’s patented double micro-filter is 12-15 finer than the average French press filter, incorporating not one, but two layers. This leads to a dramatic reduction in sludge and sediment in the bottom of your mug, giving your coffee a robust flavor, white maintaining a clean body.
Quick Espro Press Brewing Instructions:
- Grind 32g of coffee at a coarse setting.
- Mix with 530 ml of near-boiling water in the espro press.
- After four minutes, plunge the filter, pour your coffee, and enjoy.
If you enjoy the occasional cup of tea, this frenchpress has you covered. The double micro-filters are excellent for brewing loose leaf tea. Just make sure you clean the press well to make sure there are no lingering coffee oils.
The Espro Press is built with durable, vacuum insulated stainless steel and BPA-Free plastic. You can choose from two sizes, 18Oz (530ml) or 32Oz (945 ml), depending on your circumstances and lifestyle.
The brewer has no problem maintaining a steady temperature during brewing, which leads to more balanced coffee. It’s also excellent for travel brewing, as well cafe use, since it’s designed to withstand heavy use.
Espro Press Features
Sludge-Free FrenchPress Coffee - The double micro-filter is 12-15 times finer than other french press filters, giving you a smooth mug without all the usual grit.
Vacuum Insulation - The double walled press easily maintains a steady brewing temperature for more balanced coffee.
Durable Stainless Steel - Designed to withstand heavy use at home, in a cafe, or during travel.
Great For Tea - An excellent loose leaf tea brewer as well.
Choose Your Size - Comes in 530 and 945 ml to suit your needs and lifestyle.
This product includes:
- 1 x Espro Press
|Materials||Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Plastic|
18Oz – (ø) 7.2cm x (H) 20.3cm
32Oz – (ø) 14.6 x (H) 24.1cm
18Oz – 530ml
32Oz – 945ml
- 18Oz - 530ml
- 32oz - 945ml.
- Brushed Steel
- Polished Steel
See How to use the Espro Below:
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.