Espro CB1 Cold Brew Kit - 1.4L
The Espro CB1 Cold Brew Kit is the latest brewing innovation from Espro which allows you to brew up to 48 ounces (1.4 litres) of delicious, smooth cold brew concentrate. The kit comes ready with everything that you need to brew and dispense, with a brewer, a funnel, and a resealable growler.
The CB1 brewer features an anti-lock valve which opens automatically when the brewer is attached to the growler via the funnel, and automatically closes once the brewer is removed from the growler. The brewer also allows grinds to flow through two filters; a compostable paper filter and a micro mesh filter. The paper filter allows for easy clean-up, while the mesh filter gives your cold brew a clean, grit-free result. The included, portable glass growler is resealable, made from UV-protected glass, and features etched measurements to keep track of your recipes.
Enjoy cold brew concentrate from the Espro Cold Brew over ice, with milk, or just by itself for a stronger coffee beverage.
- Two filters
- Auto-lock valve
- Portable, resealable glass growler
- Make up to 46 ounces (1.4 litres) of cold brew concentrate
- Capacity: 48 ounces (1.4L)
- Materials: Glass, Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Plastic, Micro Mesh, Paper Filters
- 1 x Stainless Steel Brewer with mesh filter
- 1 x Plastic Funnel
- 1 x Glass Growler
- 5 x Compostable paper filters
1. Insert the mesh filter and paper filter into the brewer.
2. Fill the brewer with coarse-ground coffee (or loose leaf tea) according to your recipe.
3. Add water to the brewer according to your recipe, ensuring all grinds are immersed in water.
4. Cover the brewer with the lid and allow the coffee to brew for 12-24 hours at room temperature.
5. Place the funnel over the growler and place the brewer on top of the funnel.
6. Your cold brew will start to drain automatically and will drain completely in approximately 20 minutes.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team