Espresso 3 Group Diamant Multi Boiler Coffee Machine
The Diamant 3 Group Multi Boiler is an automatic espresso coffee machine with 3 groups, electronic switchboard to control the coffee dosages volumetrically and automatic water filling. It boasts individual boilers at 1.5 litres with 1200 W elements, for each brewing group and a 99.9% copper boiler with 17.5 litres capacity and a 4000 W element.
Other exciting features include:
- Automatic back flush program on each group
- Built-in volumetric motor and pump fitted with two retention valves and solid particle filter
- In-built magnetic calcium neutraliser on pump and pre-heat exchangers
- Direct pre-infusion chamber on each group
- Programmable time clock for automatic switch on/off
- Digital Display
- Maintenance management with warning light for programmable service reminders
- Memorises total brewed coffees
- Long stainless steel non-burn steam tubes
- Isolating taps on steam/hot water taps and groups allow the machine to be serviced without turning off the machine
- Each group has a extraction time clock (shot clock and grinder alarm if extraction time is outside set parameters)
- Four programmable volumetric dosages for each group
- Three steam taps, with one equipped heat sensor for automatic control of temperature (no need for jug thermostat)
- Two electronic hot water outlets which can be programmed for different volumes
- Product Code: 01300342
- Available In High Group Configuration: Yes - Only available in High Group
- Functionality: Volumetic/Semi Automatic Control
- Power Requirements: Single Phase (3 Phase on Request)
- Maximum Installed Power: 20 amps
- Boiler Size: 17.5ltr + 3 x 1.5ltr
- Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
- Automatic Boiler Filling: Yes
- Heating Element Power: 4000 + 1200 + 1200 + 1200 Watts
- Hot Water Outlets: 2 Electronic Controlled
- Steam Outlets: 3 (with 1 equipped with heat sensor for automatic control of temperature). Auto Shut Off.
- Pump Type: Rotary
- Pump Capacity: 200 L/hr
- Standards Compliance: CE
- Pump Pressure Gauge: Yes
|Dimensions||108 x 62 x 60 cm|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.