Elektra Micro Casa Lever Coffee Machine
A gorgeous lever coffee machine for the espresso expert or lover of all things classic. The Elektra Lever espresso machine has an enduring design that has remained unchanged for decades.
This artisan espresso machine offers an immersive experience and is a great equipment for truly mastering the art of espresso. It also comes with a steam wand so you can make your cappuccinos.
The Elektra Micro Casa A Leva is a spring piston machine with limited controls unlike modern coffee machines. You add your water, switch it on, wait for it to heat up, then your pull your shot. There’s no PID, no settings for pre-infusion, no dosage settings. Still, it can produce delicious espressos based solely on your coffee and technique. The beauty of this machine is that lets you completely be in the moment.
For a single shot, you pull the lever and release it. For a double, you pull again halfway through the first release.
Elektra is an Italian brand and this coffee machine is a nod to its roots. It is elegantly styled and is quite a conversation starter because of its lever mechanism and the eagle atop its domed head. On its left is a sight glass and pressure gauge and on the right, the steam wand. From top to base, this machine is polished brass and chrome with high-quality shiny plastic on the lever handle and steam wand knob. The Elektra Micro Casa A Leva comes with a 49mm portafilter, 2 baskets, a tamper, and a scoop.
Elektra Micro Casa Lever Coffee Machine Features
Lever brew group - A lever-activated group head for a truly immersive experience.
1.8L boiler - A capacious 1.8 brass boiler for pulling shots all day.
Steam wand - A knob-operated steam wand for milk preparations.
Pressure gauge - This lets you keep an eye on the boiler pressure.
Pressure relief valve - For relieving pressure build-up and ensuring safety limits.
This product comes with:
- 1 x Elektra Micro Casa Lever Coffee Machine
- 1 x Dual-spout portafilter
- 1 x Single basket
- 1 x Double basket
- 1 x Tamper
- 1 x Scoop
Single - Copper | 1.8L Boiler
Tank or Plumbed
Lever up - (H) 490mm x (W) 260mm x (D) 260mm
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.