Ditting 807 Lab Sweet Grinder
Featuring one of the Next Generation Ditting Grinders, the 807 Lab Sweet Grinder boasts Swiss precision that combines technology-fabricated features, enhanced functionality, and modern design that consumers will surely love!
It’s equipped with premium cast steel burrs and a specialized grinding teeth geometry that produces fine, round, and precise grounds for more consistent extraction and a perfect, sweet blend of coffee!
The adjustment wheel offers a wide range of grind sizes and allows you to choose the desired setting for ease and comfort while producing perfectly fine grounds for any bean, roast, or brewing method. It’s high-performing and reliable!
The Lab Sweet Grinder is equipped with a temperature management system that maintains a low temperature to help preserve the coffee grounds’ aroma. It comes with a moveable folding platform so you can place the stainless steel container properly. The bean hopper and magnetic drip tray are also removable for effortless cleaning.
With close to zero retention, this grinder is perfect for retail bag grinding and single dosing and can be used either for industrial or personal use. Compact, elegant, and with a quiet grinding mechanism, you wouldn’t ask for more.
Ditting 807 Lab Sweet Grinder Features
Premium Cast Steel Bar and Specialized Teeth Grinding Geometry - Produces round and precise coffee grounds.
Adjustment Wheel - Offers a wide range of grind sizes
Active Temperature Management System - Ensures coffee grounds at low temperatures.
Adjustable Folding Platform - Fits the stainless steel container perfectly.
Stainless Steel Container - Handles coffee grounds at an optimal level.
High-Performing Motor - Grinds an average of 9 grams per second.
Removable Bean Hopper and Magnetic Drip Tray - Cleans easily with water.
This product includes:
- 1 x Ditting 807 Lab Sweet Grinder
- 1 x Stainless Steel Container
220v Single Phase
Premium Cast Steel
Burr Life Span (lbs)
Bean Hopper Capacity
120v, 60 hz, Single Phase, 6A
45 sec on/ 180 sec off
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.