DiFluid R2 Extract Refractometer
An essential tool for roasters, cuppers, and baristas. The refractometer measures the concentration of dissolved solids in an extraction -- an important parameter for assessing the quality of coffee, as it is closely related to the coffee's strength and flavour profile. The DiFluid R2 Extract offers a precise reading in seconds and has a micro calibration mechanism that enables advanced temperature compensation.
If you’re aiming for perfection, the R2 Extract comes close. Its CMOS sensor offers results with a .02% precision and .0% accuracy in seconds. This refractometer also has a micro calibration layer for temperature compensation. To further stabilise the readings, the sample dish is made with aluminium which has better temperature conductivity.
As far as handheld refractometers go, the DiFluid R2 Extract has the sleekest form. Capless and compact, it feels nice in the hands. Plus it has an ultra-clear HD screen to remove the struggle of reading the results. Di-Fluid Cafe App The DiFluid R2 Extract connects with the DiFluid Cafe app which allows you to upload and share your readings and recipes. The app also gives you a closer look at your results so you can study them to achieve the perfect cup.
DiFluid R2 Extract Refractometer Features
Microcalibration - Microclabiration layer for temperature compensation.
High precision - Results have a 02% precision and .0% accuracy/ Fast results - Produces a reading in seconds.
Easy to calibrate - Recalibrates with a push of a button. Water-resistant - IP67 water resistant.
More accurate temperature measurement - The aluminium sample dish has better temperature conductivity which allows more accurate measurement.
Compact, capless design - Sleek, one-button, clear display design.
HD display - The easy-to-read HD display shows all the readings (refractive index, temperature, concentration) and the tool’s status (battery level, connectivity)
DiFluid Cafe App - Connects with the DiFluid Cafe App so you can share results, data, and recipes.
Rechargeable - Non-removable 430mAh Li-Ion battery
This product includes:
- 1 x DiFluid R2 Extract Refractometer
- Coffee Spoon
- Protective Pouch
- UBC-C Cable
430mAh Li-Ion battery
(H) 16mm x (W) 36mm x (L) 88mm
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.