Delter Coffee Press - Grey Bundle
Delter Coffee Press - Grey
- Dosing Cap
- 1 x Stainless Steel Filter
* Paper Filters Not included.
Delter Coffee Press has been designed to solve one of the biggest problems in coffee brewing - agitation. To avoid a bitter and inconsistent extraction caused by uncontrolled agitation, the Delter Coffee Press uses a unique jet-seal.
This seal keeps the brew water and the coffee grounds separated until the brew commences, preventing uncontrolled agitation. When pressure is applied to the plunger, water and coffee contact is activated, allowing agitation to occur for the first time. This design allows the user to have complete control over the water flow and agitation, resulting in a brew with less bitterness and more clarity.
- Jet Seal: Unique seal that prevents any unwanted agitation of the coffee bed during brewing.
- Injection Brewing: The water and coffee are separate until you're ready to start brewing using injection brewing.
- Simple to Clean: All you need is a few minutes to wash with water
- Portable: Weighing less than 250g, the Delter is ideal for camping, plane, travel, office or home.
- Pocketable Design: Compact and portable for coffee anywhere
To brew with the Delter Coffee Press, you need freshly roasted ground coffee and water just off the boil!
1. Place a filter in the Delter cap and rinse with water and discard.
2. Add freshly ground coffee into the Delter coffee chamber (max. capacity 30g).
3. Twist on the Delter cap.
4. Flip the Delter over onto your cup and start pouring your hot water into the brew chamber, filling to the line markings.
5. Raise the plunger to dose the exact amount of water required for your brew.
6. Push down on the plunger to activate water and coffee contact.
7. Raise the plunger again to redose or refill the brew chamber for larger, double-batch servings.
|Chamber Height X Width||160mm X 63mm|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team