Cafec Flower Dripper
The Cafec Flower Dripper has been meticulously designed to enhance your pour-over coffee brewing experience by achieving a superior bloom. Its unique petal-like ribbing is the secret to its success, allowing an air gap to form between the paper filter and your pour-over brewer. This innovation grants your coffee grounds the much-needed space to expand and evenly saturate before the brewing process.
Exciting Addition: Tritan Variant Now Available!
In addition to the porcelain and plastic options, we're thrilled to introduce the new Tritan variant of the Cafec Flower Dripper. This Tritan version retains all the exceptional features of the original design while incorporating the remarkable properties of Tritan resin. Enjoy exceptional toughness and increased flexibility, ensuring that your coffee brewing experience is not only durable but also enjoyable. Moreover, it's an environmentally responsible choice, reducing waste and allowing you to savor every cup.
The Cafec Flower Dripper is available in two sizes and now three material options: porcelain, plastic, and the newly introduced Tritan. Whether you're a solo coffee enthusiast or brewing for a crowd, there's a Cafec Flower Dripper to suit every filter coffee-making routine. The pastel color choices in the collection add a delightful aesthetic touch to your brew bar, making your coffee-making experience a visual delight. As a bonus, each dripper comes with a convenient measuring spoon to make your coffee preparation even more enjoyable.
Cafec Flower Dripper Features
Petal-Like Ribbing - The pearl-like ribbing of the Cafec Flower Dripper sets it apart from other brewers in its class.
Improves Blooming Phase - The unique rib design gives the grounds more space to expand to maximise blooming.
Better Heat Retention - Opt for the porcelain or Tritan variant of the Cafec Flower Dripper to enjoy prolonged heat retention, ensuring a stable brewing temperature throughout the process.
Available in 2 Sizes - Brew for one or everyone. The Cafec Flower Dripper comes in sizes 1 and 2 cup brewers.
This Product Includes:
- 1 x Cafec Flower Dripper
- 1 x Measuring Spoon
|Materials||Ceramic White or Colours, Clear Plastic or Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester|
|Capacity||1-2 Cups, 2-4 Cups|
|Shape||Cone-shape with 60° bottom angle|
Made in Japan.
|Compatible Filter Paper||Cafec cone-shaped filter paper|
- Cafec Paper Filters
- Artisan Barista Smart Electric Kettle
- Hario Drip Scales
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.