Brewista Cold Pro Complete Kit
Made with busy cafes and restaurants in mind, the Brewista Cold Pro Complete Kit is designed to brew large batches of cold brew concentrate without inconvenience or mess. By forcing all the coffee grounds to be evenly saturated, this kit ensures that your cold brew concentrate will be rich and balanced.
The 38 litre brewing bucket is large enough to fit Brewista’s patented Lift & Lock draining mechanism, which lifts the filters up and allows the concentrate to drain without you having to hold it. This reduces the waste, mess, and frustration that comes with most commercial cold brew coffee kits.
The Brewista Cold Pro Complete Kit also comes with a permanent filter made of BPA-Free polypropylene and stainless steel. Though this filter performs perfectly on its own, it can be paired with an included paper filter and/or an included poly fiber finishing filter for additional clarity and cleanliness.
The kit also comes with a spigot, a filter holder, and a sample of Brewista’s Cold Brew Cleaner.
Between the the Lock & Lift mechanism, the customizable filtration system, and the smaller perks, this kit provides the simplest way to make large batches of cold brew concentrate for busy settings.
BREWISTA COLD PRO COMPLETE KIT FEATURES
Balanced Immersion Brewing – Encourages a rich, balanced brew by saturating all coffee grounds evenly.
38 Litre Batch Brewing – Makes large batches of cold brew concentrate for busy cafes and restaurants – this provides a 22.7L practical yield.
Lift & Lock Easy Draining – Eliminates the spills and inconveniences of lifting the filters by implementing a patented Lift & Lock mechanism that allows the concentrate to drain with ease.
Permanent Filter – Encourages reduced paper waste and clean, heavy-bodied concentrate.
Triple Filtering Option – Can be used with up to three filters for crisp, clean cold brew drinks.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- 1 38 Litre Bucket w/ Spigot
- 1 Adapter Ring
- 1 Permanent Filter
- 5 Paper Filters
- 3 Outlet Filters + Filter Holder
- 1 Cold Pro Cleaner Sample
- BPA-Free Polypropylene, Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 401mm (Upper Diam) x 318mm (Lower Diam) x 439mm (H)
- Capacity: 38L
Check out the how to video:
*Please Note – The photo etched stainless steel portion is over molded with polypropylene (plastic). When the piece is removed from the injection molding machine, the polypropylene cools and shrinks slightly while the stainless steel does not. This shrinkage causes the stainless steel to wrinkle, but it will not affect the functionality of the permanent filter.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.