Bodum Caffettiera 3 Cup Press
The Bodum Caffettiera French press coffee maker features the classic design and measurements. Some major functional and coffee improvements have been made through the addition of a patented locking lid system and a thermal glass carafe. The French Press glass is designed to keep coffee hot, fresh and aromatic for a much longer period of time. The new Caffettiera's locking lid system offers a heat seal and precision pour spout.
Boasting a steel frame, the Bodum Caffettiera is an extremely durable french press. The Lid and Handle are made from BPA free plastic. This still has undergone chrome plating to ensure a shiny durable surface that will last years of everyday use.
The French press system has always been the simplest and ultimate way of brewing a truly great cup of coffee with full immersion.
Using the Bodum Caffettiera Press is easy, simply add ground coffee, pour well temperated water, stir, wait 3-4 minutes and by gently and evenly depressing hte lunger you stop the brewing. To get the best possible cup of coffee, use freshly coarse ground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees Celsius. It’s just that easy.
- Brews 3 cups or 355ml of coffee
- Durable, chrome-plated steel frame; black plastic lid and handle; easy-to-clean glass carafe
- Three-part stainless-steel press mechanism
- Dishwasher safe
- Made from borosilicate glass which is heat-resistant
1 x Bodum Caffettiera 3 Cup Press
- Entire Bodum French Press Range
- Hario Skerton Ceramic Grinder
- With over 100g Capacity it is the perfect companion for your french press
Dimensions: depth-7.5cm, width-13.5cm, height-18.9cm
See the Bodum French Press in action Below!
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team