Bialetti Mini Induction - 2 Cup
Indulge in the world's most-loved stovetop espresso maker - Bialetti Mini Induction. This stunning variation of the classic Bialetti Mini Express is a must-have for any coffee enthusiast, especially those who appreciate induction cooktops and the timeless appeal of a moka pot.
Mini Bialetti Ceramic Cups Included
Brewing rich and flavorful espresso is a breeze with the Mini Induction 2 Cup. Its cup platform and dual spouts make it easy to deliver the perfect cup of espresso straight into your cup. You can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee in just under five minutes!
Whether you're at home, in the office, or out camping, this stovetop espresso percolator is designed to go wherever you go. Simply add coffee, water, and place it on the stove to heat up.
With a 2 Cup capacity, you can brew up to 60 ml of espresso, enough to fill two 30 ml espresso cups. If you're a fan of lattes or flat whites, just add steamed milk to your espresso for an indulgent treat.
Crafted with durable and classy aluminium, the Mini Induciton is built to last a lifetime. The black acrylic centrepiece is also designed to be handled with ease, even when the aluminium is hot. Upgrade your coffee experience with the Bialetti Mini Induction 2 Cup today!
Bialetti Mini Induction - 2 Cup Features
Velvety Crema - Form smooth, velvety crema with pressurized espresso brewing.
Induction Stove Compatible - Works on all stovetops, including induction.
60 ml of Espresso - Brews up to 60 ml of rich espresso, enough for two drinks.
Durable Materials - The Bialetti Mini Induction is made with aluminium alloy, a durable and food-safe material.
Heat-Resistant Centerpiece - The acrylic centrepiece can be handled at any point, even when the aluminium is very hot.
Direct To Cup - Brew right into 2 espresso cups, a stunning sensory experience.
This Product Includes
- Bialetti Mini Induction - 2 Cup Induction
- Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Acrylic
- Boiler Capacity: 100 ml
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.