Acaia Pearl S Brewing Scale
The Pearl Model S from Acaia has been designed to be a link between coffee roasters and serious home brewers. Featuring a built-in interactive brewing guide, the Acaia Pearl Model S is an easy way for roasters and home brewers to connect and share their favourite recipes. Using the accompanying Brewguide app., home brewers can transfer recommended recipes onto the Model S scale, and then use the prompts on the scale to brew, without using the app. The Brewguide app. makes sharing recipes super easy - even if other brewers don't have the app or a Model S scale, recipes can be shared via a link or a QR code, which takes them to the recipe on a website.
- LED Display: Now shows a dot matrix to support the three different font sizes and an alphanumeric display.
- Capacity: Increased to a 3kg capacity.
- Internal Components: The support structure inside the scale has changed from plastic to metal, creating a more reinforced top and a slightly heavier scale.
- Brightness Levels: There are four different brightness level options; low, medium, high, and bright.
- Brewguide: Using the Brewguide app, you can easily transfer recipes from the app to the Pearl S and browse through verified recipes from roasters. Through the app you can update some settings on the scale, including turning the scale on/off, adjusting modes, units, temperature, and the auto-off timer.
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 160mm (W) x 160mm (L) x 32mm (H)
- Weight: 606g
- Capacity: 3kg (Max. 3000g; Min. 0.1g)
- Measuring Units: oz / g
- Permissible Error Range: +/- 0.2g
- Increments: 0.1g
- Display: LED Dot Matrix Display
- Battery: Lithium Ion, USB Rechargeable
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Included Parts: 1 x Pearl Model S Scale, 1 x Heat resistant pad, 1 x Micro-USB cable
1. Weighing - Displays the weight only.
2. Dual Display - Displays the time (minutes and seconds) and the weight at the same time.
3. Portafilter - Tares immediately when a portafilter is placed on the weighing platform. The scale remembers the weight for 30 seconds while you dose your portafilter. The weight will automatically reset after 30 seconds of no weight change.
4. Espresso - The scale tares automatically when an object is placed on the weighing platform and the timer will auto-start once a flow is detected.
5. Pour Over - Displays flow rate, time, and weight to master your pour over recipe.
6. Flow Rate Practice - Displays a flow rate in grams to seconds and a ticked scale mark for keeping your flow consistent while pouring.
7. Brew Guide - Displays prompts for the recipe that's loaded.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.