Zassenhaus Coffee Grinder - Quito
Modern timeless design, capacity bean container 50 g, original Zassenhaus stainless steel grinder, consistent uniform grind from coarse to powder-fine.
- First-class material, excellent quality and precise function is what the name Zassenhaus, the leading manufacturer of manual coffee mills, has stood for since 1867.
- The Zassenhaus coffee mills are built to grind coffee the PERFECT way.
- The step-less adjustment guarantees a consistent uniform grind from coarse to powderfine, with the least possible heat build-up, to protect the most delicate flavors of gourmet coffee.
- Zassenhaus Coffee Mills are manufactured to the highest standards and are backed with a 25 year guarantee on the grinding mechanism.
|Grinder Mechanism||Stainless steel|
|Grinding Degree||From fine to super fine|
|Drive unit||Hand operated|
|Bean Container||50 g Capacity|
|Application||Coffee pusher / French Press, Espresso / Mocca, Karslbader Pot / Bayreuther Pot, filter coffee / drip brewing|
|Dimension||22,0 x Ø 6,0 cm / 24 x 14,5 x 8,5 cm (packed)|
|Weight||0,54 kg / 0,71 kg (shipping weight)|
|Material||stainless steel, tritan, glass|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team