Zassenhaus Coffee Grinder - La Paz
Retro-look, capacity bean container 70 g, original Zassenhaus conical burr grinder, machined from high grade tool steel and hardened, consistent uniform grind from coarse to powder-fine.
- First-class material, excellent quality and precise function is what the name Zassenhaus, the leading manufacturer of manual coffee mills, has stood for since 1867.
- The Zassenhaus coffee mills are built to grind coffee the PERFECT way.
- The original Zassenhaus conical burr grinder, machined from high grade tool steel and hardened, guarantees to produce a proper grind, suitable for any coffee brewing system, and to maintain their optimum cutting edges.
- The step-less adjustment guarantees a consistent uniform grind from coarse to powderfine, with the least possible heat build-up, to protect the most delicate flavors of gourmet coffee.
Additional product information
|Grinder Mechanism||Special steel|
|Grinding Degree||Infinitely variable from coarse to fine|
|Drive unit||Hand operated|
|Bean Container||70 g Capacity|
|Application||Coffee pusher / French Press, Espresso / Mocca, Karslbader Pot / Bayreuther Pot, filter coffee / drip brewing|
|Dimension||23,5 x 14,5 x 14,5 cm / 24 x 18 x 15,5 cm (packed)|
|Weight||1,11 kg / 1,23 kg (shipping weight)|
|Material||beech dark stained|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team