Cafetto Spectra Descaler 600g
The E18091 Cafetto Spectra Descaling Powder is an eco-friendly powder descaler which visually indicates whether a descaling cycle has been successful using pH-sensitive dye compounds. Orange indicates an effective descaling cycle, and blue indicates that another descaling cycle is required.
Designed For: Rapidly and easily removing limescale and calcium build-up from espresso machine water tanks, boilers and coffee brewers.
- Add 1 sachet to 500mL of water and dissolve to form an orange solution. Pour into water tank (if machine has a water filter, remove this prior to turning machine on).
- Place a cup under the coffee dispenser and run 120mL of solution through the machine. Run 60mL out through the steam wand.
- Leave the descaler in the machine for 15 minutes before running the remaining descaling solution through the machine. Ensure steam wand is purged by turning the steam on for at least 20 seconds.
- The descaling solution exiting the machine should be orange, indicating the descaling cycle has been effective. If the solution is blue, run another descaling cycle by repeating steps 1-4.
- Rinse thoroughly by flushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system, as well as through the steam wand.
Cafetto Spectra Descaler 600g Features
Eco-Freindly Powder – Protecting both the enviroment and your machine.
pH-sensitive dye compounds – Visually indicates whether a descaling cycle has been successful
Quick Action – Works to resolves any issues within your machines system quicky to get you back up and running.
This Product Includes
- Cafetto Spectra Descaler 600g
Certified for organic use. Detergents in Spectra are readily biodegradable.
Free from phosphate and GMO.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team