Espresso Group Ruggero Compact Coffee Machine
Craftsmanship, quality and exclusivity! These are the features that make the RUGGERO a truly spectacular espresso machine.
The RUGGERO was designed by John Slade in 2005 as a tribute to his father in law, Henry Rogers.
Henry, known to his clients as Rodg, made espresso machines his life and livelihood. He had a long history in the coffee industry as he was one of the first espresso service technicians in Melbourne. Henry introduced John into the industry and shared his wealth of knowledge of espresso machines. John, in turn, shared his passion with his son, Paul, who today is the proud owner of Disave Espresso Equipment Suppliers. The RUGGERO was born from the nickname Rodg that is of Italian origin and comes from the name Roger.
Compact automatic espresso coffee machine with 2 groups, electronic switchboard to control the coffee dosages volumetrically, with automatic water filling and copper boiler with 6 litres capacity with heat exchanger per group. One steam tap (stainless steel) and one hot water tap.
Custom hand built machine to order, your color your sign. Comes standard with the Crema Cafe light box sign but color must be selected when ordered. Body can be painted in any automotive paint color available in Australia.
The compact range has all the qualities of bigger machines and is designed to deliver maximum performance for operators with limited space.
- Product Code: 01800220
- Available In High Group Configuration: Yes - Product Code: 01800224
- OUG01: Leva Taps
- OUG07: No Heat Steam Arms
- OUG09: Custom Painted Panels
- OUG12: Custom Signage
- Functionality: Volumetric Control
- Power Requirements: Single Phase
- Maximum Installed Power: 10 amps
- Boiler Size: 6ltr
- Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
- Automatic Boiler Filling: Yes
- Manual Boiler Filling: No
- Heating Element Power: 2400 watts
- Hot Water Outlets: 1
- Steam Outlets: 1
- Steam Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Pump Type: Rotary
- Pump Capacity: 200ltr/hour
- Standards Compliance: CE
|Dimensions||50 x 60 x 51 cm|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team