Espresso 4 Group Ruggero Multi Boiler Coffee Machine
Craftsmanship, quality and exclusivity! These are the features that make the RUGGERO a truly spectacular espresso machine.
The RUGGERO was designed by John Slade in 2005 as a tribute to his father in law, Henry Rogers.
Henry, known to his clients as Rodg, made espresso machines his life and livelihood. He had a long history in the coffee industry as he was one of the first espresso service technicians in Melbourne. Henry introduced John into the industry and shared his wealth of knowledge of espresso machines. John, in turn, shared his passion with his son, Paul, who today is the proud owner of Disave Espresso Equipment Suppliers. The RUGGERO was born from the nickname Rodg that is of Italian origin and comes from the name Roger.
The RUGGERO MULTI-BOILER has all the outstanding features found on the heat exchanger RUGGERO espresso machine, with additional features such as a digital display and PID temperature control for absolute temperature stability.
- Product Code: 01800446
- Product Description: 4 Group Ruggero Multi Boiler
- Available In High Group Configuration: 01800445
- OUG01: Lever Taps
- OUG02: Element Upgrade to 4500watts
- OUG03: Element Upgrade to 6000watts
- OUG04: Pump Pressure Gauge
- OUG07: No Heat Steam Arms
- OUG09: Custom Painted Panels
- OUG12: Custom Signage
- Functionality: Volumetric / Semi Automatic Control
- Power Requirements: Single Phase (3 Phase on Request)
- Maximum Installed Power: 20 amps
- Boiler Size: 17.5 ltr + 1.5ltr + 1.5ltr + 1.5ltr + 1.5ltr
- Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
- Automatic Boiler Filling: Yes
- Manual Boiler Filling: No
- Heating Element Power: 3050 watts + 1200 watt + 1200 watt + 1200 watt + 1200 watt
- Hot Water Outlets: 1 - Electronic
- Steam Outlets: 2
- Steam Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Pump Type: Rotary
- Pump Capacity: 200 Litres per hour
- Standards Compliance: CE
|Dimensions||101 x 60 x 53 cm|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team