Espresso 4 Group Ruggero Coffee Machine
Craftsmanship, quality and exclusivity! These are the features that make the RUGGERO a truly spectacular espresso machine.
The RUGGERO was designed by John Slade in 2005 as a tribute to his father in law, Henry Rogers.
Henry, known to his clients as Rodg, made espresso machines his life and livelihood. He had a long history in the coffee industry as he was one of the first espresso service technicians in Melbourne. Henry introduced John into the industry and shared his wealth of knowledge of espresso machines. John, in turn, shared his passion with his son, Paul, who today is the proud owner of Disave Espresso Equipment Suppliers. The RUGGERO was born from the nickname Rodg that is of Italian origin and comes from the name Roger.
Automatic espresso coffee machine with 4 groups, electronic switchboard to control the coffee dosages volumetrically and manual override group switch per group. Automatic water filling, copper boiler with 17.5 litres capacity with heat exchanger per group. Two steam taps (stainless steel) and one electronic hot water outlet.
Custom hand built machine to order, your color, your sign. Comes standard with the Crema Cafe light box sign – color must be selected when ordered. Body can be painted in any automotive paint color available in Australia.
- Product Code: 01800440
- Product Description: 4 Group Ruggero
- Available In High Group Configuration: 01800440
- Functionality: Volumetric / Semi Automatic Control
- Power Requirements: Single Phase (3 Phase on Request)
- Maximum Installed Power: 20 amps
- Boiler Size: 17.5 ltr
- Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
- Automatic Boiler Filling: Yes
- Manual Boiler Filling: No
- Heating Element Power: 4000 watts
- Hot Water Outlets: 1 - Electronic
- Steam Outlets: 2
- Steam Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Pump Type: Rotary
- Pump Capacity: 200 Litres per hour
- Standards Compliance: CE
|Dimensions||101 x 60 x 53 cm|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team