Brita C150 Water Filter Kit with PLV for Coffee Machines
The C150PLVKIT uses the purity range of filters from BRITA to deliver clean drinking water that has been softened to protect appliances such as espresso machines, ice machines & combi ovens. We have made this kit totally user friendly when it comes to installation, if you have a standard 1/2" male tap and you can connect this kit yourself.
What is included in the Brita C150PLVKIT?
- 350 KPA Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV)
- 1.5 meters of flexible high pressure polytube
- Brita Purity C150 water filter and head assembly
- Brass bush to allow the outlet to be 1/2" male connection
- Thread tape
The outlet of the head is a 3/8" male connection, which fits most braided hoses that are provided as a standard with most machines. We have an extensive range of both brass and quick fit connections that you can add making every household set up stress-free and simple.
Filter and head measure 42cm long.
The Purity contains Ion exchange resin that is pre-charged with Hydrogen. Hydrogen is best suited for use with Copper boilers such as a Wega Compass.
The Finest contains ion exchange resin that is pre charged with Sodium. Sodium helps to buffer the PH for use with stainless boilers like an LM GS3
The Brita C150 Finest
This has been developed for better taste and better protection. The latest technology that reduces Total Hardness & the effects of harmful Chorides whilst maintaining a perfect PH, perfect for most water conditions and ideal for stainless steel boilers.
Best used with a Brita flow meter to ensure you can track the life of the filter.
Utilising a softening technology and the ideal mineral composition, the Brita Finest range encourages the release of the quintessential aromas from the coffee beans. Therefore, authentic espresso taste is the end result. This process also allows a stable crema with a colour and consistency that was previously not achieved. In a nutshell, the Brita Finest range allows optimum taste to be reached.
This kit allows for easy installation to a 1/2" male tap - making for quick machine installations.
- 1x 350kpa PLV
- 1.5 metres of flexible high pressure poly hose
- C150 Finest filter
- Finest head assembly. (The outlet of the head is 3/8 male and fits most braided hoses provided standard with most machines.
- This kit also includes a brass bush to allow outlet to be a half inch male.
Please note: If you would like to plumb direct but need a different set up - just call us on 1300 724 249 so we can suggest parts to suit.
Other benefits from using the Brita Finest Range:
- Reliable protection for professional coffee machines from limescale and gypsum deposits.
- One filter head concept for ALL cartridges in the Finest / Purity range means a rapid-change system
- Innovative locking handle and integrated flush valve for easy operation
- Sodium charged ion exchange
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.