Comandante C40 MK3 Nitro Blade Grinder - Red Sonja
Handcrafted in Germany, the Comandante C40 Hand Grinder is a stylish, yet robust, high-performing precision tool which coffee enthusiasts and specialty coffee connoisseurs have been waiting for. Now available in Wenge, Bamboo, Black, Red Sonja, Zebra, Green, Indigo, Burgundy, and American Cherry.
The C40 (MK3) is fitted with an advanced burr set which is the result of dedicated research and development. The geometry and structure of the Nitro Blade has been refined to ensure that the Comandante C40 delivers the grind performance you are looking for. Whether you're brewing Turkish coffee or French Press, do it in style with one versatile, easily-adjustable unit.
Nitro Blade Burr Set
The Nitro Blade burr set is the ultimate performance choice. The burrs cut through coffee beans to deliver a grind that is extremely exact and very uniform, whilst leaving the least amount of coffee dust. Both ring and core are cut out of a solid block of high-alloyed, high-nitrogen stainless steel, making the Nitro Blade sharp and strong, with excellent edge retention and wear resistance. Nitro Blade burrs are also non-corrosive and deliver excellent cut performance.
- Burrs: Patented High-Alloyed High-Nitrogen Stainless Steel
- Hopper Body: Stainless Steel, Wood Veneer
- Axle & Crank: Stainless Steel
- Crank-Knob: 100% Natural Oak Wood
- Grind catchment jar: Glass (Holds approximately 40g.)
- Axle Bearings: 2x Stainless Steel Micro Ball Bearing with Rubber Seals
2 Jars Included - The clear and dark glass jars transport coffee beans and catch ground coffee.
- Weight: 26oz, 740g
- All Plastic is Triton BPA-Free.
- Stainless Steel Hopper Body, Crank, and Axle
See the Comandante in action below!
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team