Espresso Clean - Cafetto 500g
Cafetto Espresso Clean is tested by NSF and certified to protocol P152. This guarantees that Cafetto Espresso Clean will not taint the coffee and is not corrosive to the espresso machine.
Directions for use: Daily Procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with "blind" filter.
- For daily cleaning, add 1 level scoop of Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner; stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds, to ensure a throrough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season the machine.
For daily cleaning of filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team