Latte Pro Milk Jug - Copper
The ever-popular Latte Pro Milk Pitchers are back in stock, with some great new features and popular colours: Matte Black, Copper, Gold, and Stainless Steel.
Each Latte Pro Milk Pitcher features a recess in both sides of the pitcher with replaceable, stick-on thermometers. This makes the Latte Pro a perfect choice for either right-handers or left-handers, enabling the barista to monitor the milk temperature from either side of the pitcher. The Latte Pro has been designed with an integrated thermometer to prevent the risk of cross-contamination between milk types and hygiene-related issues due to the use of unclean stick thermometers within the milk itself.
With a comfortable, ergonomic handle and a precise spout for latte art, the Latte Pro is a great choice for the professional or home barista.
- Perfect for both professional and home baristas
- Great for home, office, or commercial kitchen environments
- Features an ergonomic handle for easy and comfortable pouring
- Compatible with Latte Pro silicone colour grommets for easy identification of milk types
- Large liquid crystal, stick-on thermometer for assured accuracy and temperature consistency
- No calibration required for the thermometer
- Stick-on thermometer perfect for barista training
- Thermometer helps to reduce waste by making it easier to track the milk temperature
- Stick-on thermometer reduces the risk of cross-contamination due to stick thermometers being used across milk types
- Thermometer recess on both sides of the pitcher for easily visibility while steaming for both right handed or left handed baristas
- 304 grade stainless steel
- Latte Pro jugs available in three sizes: 480ml, 600ml, 1000ml
- Available in four colours: Matte Black, Gold, Copper, and Stainless Steel (1000ml only available in Stainless Steel)
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Just love our new jug home coffee at the right temp